Monday, December 30, 2013

Why this blog?

So it's (the end of) 2013.. I've been an Entrepeneur for pretty much all my 40+ year life, and all I have to show for it is years of awesomely great experience, fabulously great friends, and an empty bank account! But this year.. I found what I've been missing all these years... MARKETING!

You can have the best idea or product in the world, but without proper marketing, it can't go far. I used to think I could wing the marketing part, but this year I had an AHA moment.. Marketing is a real science.. a skill.. and I don't have it.. it's my missing link!

Sooo.. I am on a mission to be the best Marketing and PPC person I can. Hope you will join me as I blog about my learnings, share insights, and hope you will share your insights and ideas with me.

I look forward to this new adventure with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment